Vermeister S.p.A. an Italian Manufacturer of adhesives and finishes for wood flooring is currently searching for a Sales Representative in the East Coast area for the opening of its new US-based branch.
The Sales Representative is responsible for the coordination of sales, technical service, and managing the warehouse and logistics. We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales with existing customers to achieve sales goals. The successful candidate will play a key role in future development.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Drive territory sales to achieve annual sales objectives through calling on existing accounts and identifying and developing new accounts.
• Actively seek accounts thru project tracking for customers that require a high degree of technical support in targeted market segment.
• Manage the branch with regards to inventory, logistics in coordination with Italian HQ
• Coordinate sales efforts on major projects within the Region
• Present to industry organizations as a Technical resource
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED with 2 years experience in a sales role
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED with 2 years experience in a sales role (sales experience must include significant experience in wood flooring industry ) OR
• 2 Years experience as a wood flooring contractor.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Valid driver’s license
• Any NWFA classes a plus but not required
Other Skills And Abilities
• Strong communication skills with ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
• Ability to present in front of large groups
• Listening skills
• Team player with ability to work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to travel up to 50% within territory.
Interested applicants can submit their resumes to [email protected]
The post Vermeister S.p.A. Seeking Sales Representative, Branch Manager appeared first on Hardwood Floors Magazine.
Did you miss our previous article…